Wise Money Israel Founder Evan Liberman, and Business Development Manager Stefan Silver will be holding several important “Invest in Israel” seminars in Pennsylvania, New York, and Ontario, Canada to educate the Messianic community on the Biblical and economic foundation for investing in Israel. The seminar demonstrate why it is imperative in today’s volatile financial climate to diversify some funds out of Wall Street, and to include stocks and bonds in Israel denominated in the Shekel. These hour-long talks are being held at local Messianic congregations and conferences, and are followed by Q&A sessions to address common questions.
Son of former MJAA President Paul Liberman and the first Messianic Registered Investment Advisor in Israel, Evan’s Israeli believer-staffed asset management firm assists individuals and couples, IRA/401k/457/303b/TSP holders, organizations and companies around the world to invest in solid Israeli stocks and bonds through investment accounts at Israel’s largest brokerage firms.
The seminars are free, with no obligation to open an investment account.
Invest in Israel seminars will be held at:
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: June 30, 7:00pm at Ottawa Messianic Fellowship – 1376 Bank Street, Unit 211; (613) 736-9480
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: July 1, 7:30pm at Maoz Tzur Rock of Ages Messianic Jewish Congregation – 2298 Rochester Road; (412) 609-1117
- Rochester, New York: July 2, 2:00pm at Congregation Shema Yisrael – 1326 N. Winton Road; (585) 288-0670
- Belleville, Pennsylvania: July 7, 6:30pm at Lev Y’shua Messianic Congregation – 4417 E. Main Street, Belleville; (717) 935-5858
How Israel is Revolutionizing the World through Innovation class will be held at:
- Grantham, Pennsylvania: July 4, 2:00pm at the MJAA Messiah ’16 National Conference; Parmer Cinema, Boyer Hall, 1 College Ave, Mechanicsburg;(610) 338-0482
Wise Money Israel will also be hosting a Marketplace booth July 3-9 (2:00pm-6:00pm,9:00 at the MJAA Messiah ’16 National Conference; Sollenberger Sports Center, 1 College Ave, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania; (610) 338-0482;
If you’re considering opening an Israeli investment account, please bring your passport and driver’s licenses as identification.