For the last 2000 years all true believers who have died have gone up into Heaven. Within that Body of believers in Heaven are those who are the members of Yeshua’s mystery Bride, waiting for the fullness of Yeshua’s Bridal party to be completed, so that the promised Marriage of the Lamb and His Bride can take place.
Many people have been teaching that the Rapture of Yeshua’s Bride will be with the Shofar, which is a major error. The Shofar is only used once more as Yeshua & His wife return from Heaven.
This is explained on pages 3 & 4 with 7 different Shofar Scriptures.
The fulfillment of the 4th Feast Shavuot takes place when the remnant, or remaining members of Yeshua’s Bride still on earth will be taken up to Heaven at the Midnight Hour, Matthew 25:6, in preparation for Yeshua’s Marriage in Heaven. (Revelation 19:7, 8)
The Bridegroom delayed until the Midnight Hour. (Matthew 25:5) In Revelation 10:1-7, we see a Mighty Messenger (whom I believe is Yeshua, verifed by every description in two or more places in the Bible) cries with a loud Voice as when a Lion Roars. (verse 3) I believe this is when the remnant of Yeshua’s Bride will be taken up to Heaven on Shavuot. For He then says that there will be delay no longer, but that then when the seventh angel begins to sound the seventh trumpet (Revelation 11:15) the Mystery of God would be finished as God declared to His servants the prophets.
What is this Mystery of God? I believe it’s Yeshua’s Marriage!
Yeshua’s Marriage in Heaven is on the mystery 5th Feast of the 7 Feasts, called Zichron Teruah in Leviticus 23:24 & Yom Teruah in Numbers 29. Zichron Teruah means memorable day of rejoicing!
Yeshua used His Voice as a Shofar first at Mount Sinai, called the First Trump. He will again use His Voice as a Shofar, called the Last Trump, also known as the Great Trumpet, when He returns from Heaven with His Bride & the rest of His saved armies on Yom Kippur, in Battle, at the end of the Day of the LORD.
The Messianic Body and the world wide Church have been teaching major errors for many years concerning the mystery of Rapture, and of Yeshua’s mystery Bride, because they have not known these Revelations of the mysteries of the Shofar of Yeshua.
There is no Pre or Mid or Post Trib Rapture of Yeshua’s remnant Bride, as so many are teaching. Almost all the different theories presented today about the Rapture of Yeshua’s Bride are using many Scriptures about the Shofar call of God to help explain their theories about Rapture. But the real Truth is that these Shofar Scriptures are all about the Lord Yeshua’s return; and not about the Rapture of Yeshua’s Bride!
Secondly, the Church is Yeshua’s Body, & not His Bride! (Ephesians 1:22, 23; Ephesians 4:11, 12; Colossians 1:18; 1st Corinthians 12:27) Within Yeshua’s Body is His mystery hidden Bride. The first step towards being Yeshua’s Bride is to be His disciple in the Walk of the Cross.
Remember, for as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God! Romans 8:14 Yeshua’s remnant Bride will be taken up to Heaven when Yeshua told us, at the Midnight Hour (Matthew 25:6), which I believe is when Yeshua Roars like a Lion, in preparation for the Marriage of the Lamb, held shortly after. See Rev 10:3-7 & 11:15
The following are the ten places found in both the Old and New Covenants are where Lord Yeshua uses His Voice as a Trumpet or Shofar (ram’s horn) of God. The first time was at Mount Sinai.
1) And the LORD said to Moses, “Prepare the people, for on the third day the LORD shall come down, and when you hear the sound of the ‘trumpet’ (the Hebrew word here is ‘jubal’, Strong’s # 3104, for Jubilee) they shall come up to the base of the Mount.” And on the morning of the third day ‘the Shofar’ sounded from heaven and got louder and louder, and then more than two million people ‘freaked-out,’ trembling in the camp. (Exodus 19: 13, 16, 19; & 20:18) Here God referred to this first Shofar He sounded from Heaven as a Jubilee! The name of those first Shofar calls from the top of Mount Sinai have been called the First Trump!
The 2nd Shofar call as Yeshua returns on Yom Kippur seen 7 places:
2) And the LORD shall be seen over them, and His arrow shall go forth as the lightning, and the Lord GOD shall blow the Shofar, and go with whirlwinds from the south… (Zechariah 9:14)
* Notice that it says here that God Himself is blowing this Shofar!
Here we see the Lord Yeshua blowing this next Shofar, but God is also telling us on which Feast of the 7 Feasts of the LORD this will happen. For now let’s just call it, ‘the Feast of Battle!’
3) Behold, I tell you a mystery: we shall not all sleep, but we shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye, at the Last Trumpet! For the Trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (1st Corinthians 15: 51, 52)
4) And the Lord shall descend from heaven with a Shout, with the Voice of an Archangel, or the Angel, (or Messenger [Malakh] of the LORD), and with a Trumpet of God, and the dead in Messiah shall rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. (1st Thessalonians 4:16, 17) The Angel or Messenger of the Lord is the Lord Yeshua!
5a) For then there will be Great Tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall
- And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened (by God’s Wrath). Immediately after the Tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the Sign of the Son of Man will appear in Heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the Clouds of Heaven with Power and great Glory. And He will send His angels with a Great sound of a Trumpet, [Shofar Gadol or the Great Shofar] and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. (Matthew 24:21, 22, 29-31)
5b) Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the Clouds with great Power and Glory. And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of Heaven. (Mark 13:24-27) …
… that He might gather together in One all things in Messiah, both which are in Heaven and which are on earth, in Him. Ephesians 1:10
5c) He shall call to the Heavens from above and to the earth, that He may Judge His people. “Gather My saints together to Me, those who have made a Covenant with Me, by sacrifice.” Psalm 50:4, 5
6) Isaiah 27:12 And it shall come to pass in that Day, that the LORD shall beat off [His fruit] from the flood of the River to the Brook of Egypt, and you shall be gathered one by one, O you children of Israel. 27:13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a Great Shofar [the Shofar Gadol] shall be blown!
And they shall come who were about to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt; and they shall worship the LORD in the Holy Mountain (Zion) at Jerusalem.
7) All inhabitants of the world and dwellers on the earth, when He lifts up a banner on the mountains, you see it; and when He blows a Shofar (Trumpet), you hear it! (Isaiah 18:3)
8) And you shall number seven sabbaths of years to you, seven times seven years; and there shall be to you the days of seven sabbaths of years, even forty and nine years. Then you shall make proclamation with the blast of the shofar on the tenth day of the seventh month; in the Day of Atonement [on Yom Kippur] shall you make proclamation with the shofar throughout all your land.
And you shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all the inhabitants; it shall be a Jubilee to you; and you shall return every man his possession, and you shall return every man his family. A Jubilee shall that fiftieth year be to you; … it shall be Holy to you; God’s Year of Jubilee! (Leviticus 25:8-11, 12)
Yeshua began His Galilean ministry by reading Isaiah 61:1, 2 in a synagogue in Nazareth; talking about liberty to the captives, the acceptable Year of the LORD, and God’s Day of Vengeance: Luke 2:18, 19 Was this read on Yom Kippur, on a year of Jubilee?
Yom Kippur is both God’s Day of Atonement and it is also God’s Day of Vengeance (the Day of Final Judgment)!
On a special Feast Day of Yom Kippur, in God’s true Year of Jubilee coming soon, our Lord Yeshua will sound that Great Jubilee Shofar Cry, as He returns from Heaven to earth in battle, coming with His Wife (Bride) and the rest of His saved Armies!
Yeshua speaks through the Shofar …
In Exodus 19:19 it says: ‘And when the blast of the Shofar sounded long and became louder and louder, Moses spoke, and God answered him by Voice.’ In Exodus 20:18, 19, 22, it says … and when the people saw it, they trembled and stood afar off.
Then they said to Moses, “You speak with us, and we will hear! But let not God speak with us, lest we die!” Then the LORD said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘You have seen that I have talked to you from Heaven.’” Hebrews 12:19 says, ‘… the sound of a Trumpet and the Voice of Words, so that those who heard it begged that ‘the Word’ should not be spoken to them anymore.’
God spoke to them all the words of the Ten Commandments …
As I study this Scripture, I have one question … could it be that God spoke to Moses at Mount Sinai through the loud sound of His Voice as a Shofar? Yes. Read the following Scriptures …
Yeshua uses His Voice as a Shofar two times in Heaven:
9) I (Yochanan [John]) was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a Great Voice, as of a Trumpet (Shofar) saying, “I Am the Aleph and the Tav, the First and the Last.” (Revelation 1:10, 11)[the Alpha and the Omega]
10) After this I (John) looked, and, behold, a door was opened in Heaven: the first Voice which I heard as it were of a Trumpet talking with me; which said, ‘Come up here …’ (Revelation 4:1)
Yeshua uses His Voice as a Shofar only twice into His Creation!
God first taught the Aaronic priests on the use of two silver trumpets. Two silver trumpets were sounded together by two priests, which caused the whole Israeli camp of over 2 million people to unite together into the Presence of the LORD. See Numbers 10:3: this first teaching of God was a key to the mystery of Lord Yeshua’s return; and also a major mystery key for today for uniting together the world-wide Body of believers in Yeshua.
Here, two silver trumpets being sounded at the same time, was God’s first instruction for uniting together all the Israelite camp. We should also be applying this same biblical Word in our cities and nations for uniting together all of Yeshua’s believing Body!
Yeshua is in Heaven; He is not bound by time! He sees the end from the beginning for all His plans for His Creation. And so, the two times that He sounds His Shofar, first over the Israelite camp at Mount Sinai, and second as He returns with His Wife, are Yeshua’s two Shofar calls! These two Shofar calls will cause His whole Body to be United together in His Presence in the air!
Next a most important key. To see it, we go to Genesis, and to Abraham, and to Abraham’s obedience to God when he was asked by God to offer up his son Isaac, to offer up his only son whom he loved, his son of Promise. And because Abraham obeyed God’s Voice on Mount Moriah, God spared his son Isaac with a substitute offering, a ram caught in the thicket by its two horns.
Notice that this ram was caught in the thicket by both its two horns and offered up instead of Isaac. (Genesis 22:13) These two horns would later represent the two times God Yeshua would send His Voice into Creation like a Shofar (ram’s horn) call, for God’s Eternal plans for His Bride (from the One new man), whom He would call out from Israel & from the nations of the earth.
We see this Mystery of the two Shofar calls of Yeshua in three places: the two horns of the ram (Genesis 22:13); the two trumpets of the priests (Numbers 10:3); and two times in book of Revelation where Yeshua uses His voice as a trumpet (Revelation 1:10 & 4:1).
Yeshua, who is in Heaven, first sounded the First Trump at Mount Sinai. And as He returns to earth, He will sound the Last Trump, that Great Trumpet call from the heavens. Since Heaven is timeless, these are the two Shofar calls done by Yeshua; which when the 2nd Shofar is sounded, this will suddenly cause the great gathering together of all of Yeshua’s Body of believers into His Presence in the air.
Ephesians 1:10, ‘that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Messiah, both which are in heaven and which are on earth, in Him.
This is the full Truth behind the two Shofar calls of God Yeshua.
“Gather My saints together to Me, those who have made a Covenant with Me, by sacrifice.” Psalm 50:4, 5